¡CLARO QUE SÍ! takes a functional, integrated skills approach specifically designed to help students simultaneously develop receptive and productive skills that are critical in learning Spanish. Students who use this program keep motivated as they acquire communicative skills and explore the many cultures of the Spanish-speaking world. Practical and relevant themes, lively practice, and engaging technology components get learners communicating early and confidently.
¡Claro que sí! is a communicative, student-centered program for learning introductory Spanish.
The integrated skills approach develops listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills simultaneously, while fostering an awareness and appreciation of Hispanic culture.
Here are some tools in ¡Claro que sí! that will help you learn the language:
- practical strategies for reading and writing in Spanish
- Marginal annotations with study tips, cultural information, grammar reminders
- Varied readings that include authentic texts
- Charts, graphics, and examples to illustrate grammar concepts
- Pair and group activities to optimize speaking opportunities
- In-class activities for development of listening skills